Temenos Announces Infinity Digital for Salesforce to Combine Enhanced Customer Engagement with Industry-Leading Banking Platform
SAN FRANCISCO AND GENEVA–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Temenos (SIX: TEMN), the banking software company, today announced the availability of Infinity Digital for Salesforce which brings together the worlds of CRM, assisted channels and digital channels on a single platform. , available here on Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace.
This solution integrates Salesforce Financial Services Cloud with Temenos’ digital banking platform, giving customer-facing teams in banks a holistic view of their customers that shows both customer engagement and transactional banking data across all channels. and transactional systems.
Infinity Digital for Salesforce offers banks synchronization between Salesforce Financial Services Cloud and the bank’s main banking systems. It helps banks achieve greater efficiency and streamline service, onboarding, and origination processes with better personalization and customer experience.
The banking sector has fundamentally changed in recent years; business models are being radically reshaped as customers demand greater personalization of services regardless of the chosen method of interaction. Banks need visibility into customer behavior and transactional footprint across all touchpoints in an omnichannel fashion and a consistent approach to deliver high-impact customer journeys.
Infinity Digital for Salesforce enables banks to better serve their customers with highly personalized offers made possible by relevant, complete and accurate information in every interaction. Banks can now integrate digital and assisted channels into their transactional system and create a unified platform across marketing, sales, service and origination functions to offer customer-facing teams – from branch staff and from contact centers to relationship managers and chat operators – a truly comprehensive, actionable view of customer interactions.
Infinity Digital for Salesforce provides out-of-the-box synchronization between Salesforce Financial Services Cloud and the bank’s core banking system, whether it’s Temenos or another third-party system. The solution provides an enhanced 360° customer view with real-time current balances and latest transactions along with all other customer interactions, giving customer-facing teams a holistic and fully informed view of customer activities and of the product portfolio.
With the solution now available for retail banking, and further features planned in the future to cover corporate banking and wealth management.
Max Chuard, CEO of Temenos, said: “We are excited to extend our leadership in digital by combining our open banking platform with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud into a single platform to help banks reinvent the omnichannel experience for customers and employees. We aim to solving one of the most fundamental problems in banking today by connecting the worlds of CRM, transactional footprint and digital interactions This go-to-market strategy will accelerate our penetration into the digital front office segment We help banks with complex channel architectures by breaking down silos to reduce complexity and costs, and achieve customer-centric business transformation to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
“We are excited to see Temenos innovate with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud to help banks deepen their relationships with their customers through hyper-personalized experiences,” said Eran Agrios, senior vice president and general manager, financial services, Salesforce. With Infinity Digital for Salesforce, customers can connect their back-end banking systems to their omnichannel experiences, delivering hyper-personalized experiences faster.
The product offers:
● An enriched 360° customer view that unleashes the full potential of the central banking system. The new solution displays the financial products that the customer has in the bank and outside the bank through open bank account aggregation services, ensuring that the balance displayed and the last transactions reflect exactly what the main banking system stores .
● Unified, human-assisted, highly tactile digital channels that provide insight into customer digital activity and provide a true omnichannel approach to customer onboarding and product creation. This means that a customer can start a journey in an assisted channel, continue it through a self-service channel, and complete it in any other channel.
● Consistency between the CRM and the central banking system ensuring that once an origination process has been approved and product execution is complete, opportunities can be closed as won.
● Integration of the most common service actions such as bill payment, fund transfers, loan repayments and direct debits with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud to provide comprehensive service capabilities to customer-facing employees on a single application.
– Ends –
Temenos AG (SIX: TEMN) is the world leader in banking software. More than 3,000 banks worldwide, including 41 of the top 50 banks, trust Temenos to handle both day-to-day transactions and customer interactions for more than 1.2 billion banking customers. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-independent and AI-powered front office, core banking, payment and fund administration software, enabling banks to deliver seamless omnichannel customer experiences and reach operational excellence.
Temenos software has been proven to enable its top performing customers to achieve cost-to-income ratios of 26.8%, half the industry average, and returns on equity of 29%, three times the industry average. These customers also invest 51% of their IT budget in growth and innovation versus maintenance, twice the industry average, proving that banks’ IT investment adds tangible value to their business.
For more information, please visit www.temenos.com
About Salesforce App Exchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers businesses, developers, and entrepreneurs to create, market, and grow in entirely new ways. With more than 6,000 listings, 10 million customer installs, and 117,000 peer reviews, AppExchange connects customers of all sizes and industries to ready-to-install or customizable apps and Salesforce-certified consultants to solve any business challenge.
● Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
● Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
● Follow Temenos: https://www.linkedin.com/company/temenos
● Follow Temenos on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Temenos
Salesforce, AppExchange, Financial Services Cloud and others are among the registered trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.