Sequoia Expands Workspace Management Solution to Enable Office Space Planning Capabilities and Redefines Sequoia Workplace Image
SAN FRANCISCO, Jun 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Sequoia Consulting GroupÂ®, a technology consulting and services company, today announced the integration of office space planning capabilities with its workplace management solution, Sequoia Workplace â¢, formerly known as Return to Work Center â¢. Powered by Sequoia’s people platform, Sequoia Workplace connects companies directly with their employees to effectively coordinate a safe, healthy and productive work experience by enabling dynamic creation and content of workplace policies, sharing health information in accordance with confidentiality requirements, reservations and now customizable office space planning for each office location.
With the addition of office space planning, businesses now have greater control over their employee experience within a complete solution and can make better decisions to optimize their office space and footprint. real estate.
The new features of Sequoia Workplace give companies the flexibility to manage their office space for each location by offering:
- Workspace plans – Display an interactive map of the space so employees can easily find and reserve an office
- Space allocation – Pre-assign dedicated seats to facilitate employee collaboration with their team
- Organization and reservation of the hotel reception – Assign hotel offices and allow employees to reserve an available office
- Workspace Information – See booking and usage trends to help inform space planning and forecasting
âWith more and more companies reopening their offices, office space planning is a natural extension of our workplace management solution,â said Greg Golub, founder and CEO of Sequoia Consulting Group. âThe new way of working is more complicated than it’s ever been, and companies need to be able to easily design and manage work environments that keep people safe and meet the unique needs of every office. And by ensuring that Sequoia Workplace relies on our employees. Platform, executives can now see real-time information on key business metrics such as employee retention within their distributed employee populations. “
Sequoia Workplace is a flexible and comprehensive solution designed to protect businesses and ensure employee safety while meeting evolving workplace guidelines. More than 175 companies on four continents use Sequoia Workplace to:
- Generate and maintain workplace policies that are shared with employees for their consent
- Track employees in the office and trace the potential exposure and risk of COVID-19
- Allow employees to upload their COVID-19 test results and vaccination reports in accordance with privacy laws
- Configure location-specific processes for employees, such as managing cohorts and reservations
- Manage office space and office reservation across multiple locations
To learn more about Sequoia Workplace, schedule a demo, or join an upcoming webinar, visit https://www.sequoia.com/platform/workplace/.
About Sequoia Consulting Group
Sequoia Consulting Group is a technology consulting and services company that provides benefits, human resources, payroll and risk management solutions to people-centered employers with 20,000 to 20,000 people. The Sequoia People Platform centralizes workforce data and helps organizations manage complex issues so they can maximize their investment in people, whether in the office, distributed, or global. For two decades, Sequoia has worked with companies to balance the needs of their business with the needs of their employees.
SOURCE Sequoia Consulting Group