Mohawk Summerville is hiring – AllOnGeorgia
Mohawk in Summerville hires material handlers, cup operators and waste handlers. Attend the walk-in hiring event on Thursday, June 2 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. to talk to recruiters (they’re hiring on the spot)!
• 12-hour night shift available (7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. / rotating shift)
• Starting salary scale: $14 to $19/hour
• No experience required
• Up to 80 hours of PTO (paid holidays)
• Health, Dental, Vision, Match 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Excellent Training Program
• Apply in advance: https://bit.ly/3sWFLIF
• Location of the event: Mohawk Lyerly (5081 GA-114, Lyerly, GA 30730)
• Place of work: Mohawk Summerville (106 John Bankston Drive, Summerville, GA 30747)
• Event time: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Event date: 6/2
• Do you have any questions or just want more information? Text the Mohawk recruiter, Charisse, at 706-913-6896. ✅
• Dress for the work environment! The candidate must wear long pants, a short or long sleeved shirt and tennis shoes or work boots. No jewelry or piercings and no hoodies or hoodies are allowed (for safety reasons). Long hair should be pulled up and off the shoulders. Bring two pieces of ID.
• If you’re wondering what these jobs entail, check out Mohawk’s YouTube channel with instructional videos: https://bit.ly/3Gj7run.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, including people with disabilities/veterans, committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud participant of Drugs Don’t Work. EOE Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled