GoTo Launches Flexible Customer Communication and Support Solution for SMBs with Expanded Contact Center Offering
GoTo, the recently launched flexible working software company, formerly known as LogMeIn, has announced the evolution of its Contact-Center-as-a-Service (CCaaS) solution, within the GoTo Connect product. This affordable, feature-rich, and flexible customer communications solution is designed to help drive sales, improve customer experience, and support employees across multiple channels.
Integrated with the new GoTo app, GoTo’s Contact Center is the only solution designed for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that enables flexible working for customer-facing staff while providing users with the ability to access to an IT management and assistance offer for employees. for free with the recently launched GoTo Resolve.
With remote work here to stay, businesses now find themselves in a position where they must support a geographically dispersed workforce. Without the right technology to enable communication with customers, businesses will suffer from lost opportunities, wasted time, and a lack of understanding of customer representative performance. Yet traditional contact center capabilities originally designed to help mitigate these pain points were often too expensive and too complicated. Built for SMBs and designed with simplicity in mind, GoTo’s contact center solution is incredibly easy to deploy, manage, update and scale.
“Fundamentally, GoTo aims to make remote working easy and affordable for all businesses, regardless of size. We’ve done just that by expanding GoTo’s contact center options to meet customer engagement needs,” says Paddy Srinivasan, Director of Products and Technology at GoTo. “Gone are the days when SMBs felt expensive and overly complicated contact centers were beyond their reach. We believe that small businesses in particular can benefit from being able to engage with their customers through a variety of channels. With the new GoTo Contact Center, we’re enabling just that with a simple, easy-to-deploy, and affordable contact center solution.
GoTo’s contact center solution has evolved to meet the needs of SMBs with updates including:
- Remote support capabilities available: If an employee has a computer problem, it means they can’t help customers or close deals. GoTo’s support products, including the all-new GoTo Resolve, complement the capabilities of GoTo Connect so that customer-facing teams now have access to the support tools they need from a single vendor.
- Connect with customers across multiple channels: With GoTo, customers and customer representatives can now interact across a variety of channels, including voice, video meetings, text, web chat, and social media, based on customer preference or outbound movement. .
- Advanced Analytics: Real-time analytics help executives understand business and customer rep performance in one centralized location to help them make better business decisions and track progress toward daily, weekly, and longer-term goals term of customers.
- Time-saving features: Features that make your customer-facing teams more productive, like an outbound dialer to speed up the speed of sales calls or pre-recorded voicemail messages to automatically play when switching to the next call. Customer features like queue reminders give your customers back time and create better experiences.
- The most affordable solution: Designed with simplicity in mind, GoTo’s contact center solution is easy to deploy and manage, with all the essential features SMBs need at an affordable price, a fraction of the cost of traditional contact center services.
“We love data and we get a lot from GoTo’s contact center reports,” says Nicole Hash, Operations Team Leader for Stand for Animals Veterinary Clinic. “We can see how many calls we’re taking, how many we’re dropping, how many are expiring, and how long we’ve been on the phone with people. We can review that information and make informed decisions based on it.”
GoTo’s contact center solution is offered in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Mexico, United Kingdom, United States and most recently Italy, with monthly rates at from $29 per user.
For more details regarding this announcement, please visit www.GoTo.com/ucaas/contact-center.
GoTo’s flexible work software – including GoTo Connect, GoTo Resolve, Rescue, Central, and more. – is designed for small and medium-sized IT departments, but powerful enough for the enterprise. GoTo software is designed to support end-user needs for Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) and IT management and support, and nearly 800,000 customers contribute to more than one billion people participate in meetings, courses and webinars through GoTo’s UCC products, and half a billion connections on the company’s remote access and support tools. By creating its secure and easy-to-use software, GoTo is committed to ensuring that time at work is well spent so that time away from work is better spent. With over 3,000 employees worldwide and over $1 billion in annual revenue, the remote company’s physical headquarters are in Boston, Massachusetts, with additional offices and thousands of home offices around the world. North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and beyond.