Entry-Level Architect – Los Angeles, CA, United States | Jobs
MA | Architects, Inc.
Los Angeles, California, United StatesLocation:
Mon, 26 Apr ’21Posted on:
MA | Architects, Inc. has an exceptional opportunity for a full-time entry-level position based in our Los Angeles area office to support our growing portfolio of healthcare projects. As a small, studio-based design company, our team members have multiple opportunities to gain experience with all aspects of every project, from concept to construction.
- Possess an accredited degree in Architecture or Interior Design (BS or BArch) within one year from date of hire.
- 0-3 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite
- Excellent graphic and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop design drawings from concept to construction documents using Revit and / or CAD
- Deal with coordination elements under the supervision of senior team members
- Assist the project architect with programming, space planning and material selection
- Research on building code and other project requirements, ability to work on multiple types of projects simultaneously
- Participate in client and consultant meetings
MA | Architects, Inc. is a Small Disabled Veterans Owned Business (SDVOSB) and Disabled Veterans of California Trading Company (DVBE) with offices in Los Angeles, California and Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Preference will be given to military veterans, their spouses, and spouses of serving members.
We offer professional growth opportunities, flexible work schedule options, competitive salaries (based on skills and relevant experience), as well as an excellent package of benefits including: Paid time off, insurance medical, dental and visual, 401K, and more.
We are committed to equal opportunities and a diverse workforce and will consider all qualified job applicants regardless of race, religion, color, gender, age, origin national, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Submit a cover letter, CV and portfolio to:
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. Persons residing in the United States and holding a legal work authorization applicable to employment in the United States will be considered regardless of citizenship.