Cloud Operations Center Manager – Sault Ste. News Mary
GAME ON – OLG needs you
We said GAME ON, and we mean it – OLG is rapidly transforming its organization to better serve Ontarians by delivering exceptional gaming experiences through our digital, retail lottery and land-based casino channels. In our 2019-2020 fiscal year alone, OLG achieved net income of over $2.3 billion in the province of Ontario. OLG is now expanding its horizons even further, with a new strategic direction, to become a global leader in gaming entertainment with a globally admired digital platform.
We are ready to take this game to the next level and need a passionate Cloud Operations Center Manager who will be responsible for overseeing and managing a 24/7 incident support team. 7 focused on player issues and incidents related to the cloud environment. This includes developing and maintaining operating procedures and processes that will deliver exceptional customer service and experience.
YOUR ROLE IN THE GAME
- Reporting to the Sr Manager, Data Center, you will be empowered to:
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of Incident Help Desk services (e.g. player technical support services, problem resolution, request fulfillment, etc.), including providing advice on developing and maintaining standardized work practices and processes that enable exceptional customer and player service. continuity.
- Manage 24/7 operation requirements to ensure support is provided for all scheduled hours to meet customer expectations.
- Provide oversight to the Incident Support team, including helping to define roles, responsibilities and expectations of team members; provides timely coaching and performance feedback, ensuring a cohesive operating unit with optimal use of team skills
- Monitor team adherence to predefined SLAs to ensure prompt response and resolution of all incidents escalated to the Incident Support team.
- Lead process development and improvement of service operations (e.g. troubleshooting/resolution/incident change management, escalation) and related reporting; coordinate the identification, implementation and monitoring of processes to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Oversee incident support team calls and ticket queue management to ensure services meet predefined service objectives.
- Work with incident managers to ensure details are clear and communicated appropriately to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Provide technical advice, guidance and recommendations for incident support activities, tools and techniques, including identifying further opportunities for continuous improvement
- Act as the point for Incident Desk escalations and prioritize and reassign resources to resolve the incident, including providing guidance on necessary communications during major incidents to ensure prompt resolution
- Proactively lead analysis of team practices, queues, incident management to identify, lead root cause analysis, post incident reviews (PIR) to recommend opportunities for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide support to the incident management team.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PLAY
Professional experience: Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in progressive roles within technology or a related function | Minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience in technology service management | Minimum of four (4) years of experience leading or managing technology teams in a complex technology environment | Provide subject matter expertise and/or advice to the team | Proficiency in eleven (11) of the above core skill areas listed above.
Education: Post-secondary degree, preferably in information systems, computer science or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Critical Skills: Analytical Thinking | Relationship Management | Problem solving | Decision Making and Critical Thinking | Team Orientation | Change Management | Planning: Tactical, Strategic.
Primary knowledge around: Azure environments (or similar cloud experience) | Adobe Experience Manager| Portable Equipment| Adobe| Campaign Manager | Technical troubleshooting | Technology Systems Management | Service Desk | Shift | Planning | Technology Incident Management | Problem Management | Improved technology services.
Secondary knowledge around: Performance measurement and tuning | Cloud Infrastructure Support | Technology Practices and Business Approaches | Market experiences | Emerging industry technologies.
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
Part of a larger image: socially responsible company that returns all profits to the province and the people of Ontario
Flexible work environment: to help balance work and life
You count: family-friendly work practices and remote work
Freedom to innovate: supports new and better ways to succeed
Be your Authentic Self: environment that values diversity as a source of strength
Learning galore: 24/7 access to robust online learning programs
Public Service Pension Plan: participate in a large defined benefit pension plan sponsored by the Ontario government
Variable compensation program: performance-based incentives to share our success (permanent OLG employees only)
Learn about OLG – GAME ON!
OLG’s goal is to contribute to a better Ontario by providing great entertainment experiences for our customers. We are a several billion dollars organization with a wide range of business lines including lottery, land-based casinos, digital lottery and casino, horse racing and charitable gaming. OLG is in the midst of a massive transformation to become customer obsessed and take our digital business to a whole new level.
The key to our success is our people. Our culture will be based on real, positive partnerships that embrace trust, clarity and openness in everything we do. We support and empower employees and teams across the organization through greater accountability, leadership development and growth opportunities. OLG is embracing more flexible work options and family-friendly work practices, including remote work.
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion are essential elements of our culture, the cornerstone of our values of respect, integrity, stewardship and excellence. At OLG, our employees have the space to be themselves and use their insights and skills for the benefit of the people and the province of Ontario.
As we reshape and grow our business, we are unwavering when it comes to living our purpose and ensuring our business delivers meaningful results. benefits for Ontarians. OLG’s net profits are reinvested in the province, contributing to the quality of life of Ontarians.
To learn more about OLG, visit our website at www.olg.ca
We look forward to hearing from you, interested candidates should apply online by May 12, 2022.
OLG is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please contact Human Resources at [email protected] if you require accommodation at any time during the hiring process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.